These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
- Article number: 0028741
- Variant: BA9039.12/100 AC50/60HZ 220-240V
To protect against thermal overload of motors caused by high switching frequency, heavy duty... more
To protect against thermal overload of motors caused by high switching frequency, heavy duty starting, phase failure on one phase, bad cooling, high ambient temperature.
|Measuring range max.:||> 3 kΩ|
|Auxiliary voltage:||AC, DC|
|Output contacts:||2 Wechsler|
|Enclosure design:||Switch cabinet|
- According to DIN VDE 0660 part 302 (pr EN 60 947-8) and part 303
- 1 input for PTC-resistors
- Broken wire and short circuit detection in sensor circuit
- Optionally with no-voltage reclosing interlock
- Closed circuit operation
- 2 changeover contacts
- Green LED to indicate no-fault state
- Red LED to indicate operational mode
- Width 45 mm