- Article number: 0069430
- Type: BD9080.12/003 3AC400V Tv=Ta=0,1-30s
The Phase monitor BD 9080 of the VARIMETER PRO series monitors over and undervoltage, asymmetry, power failure as well as wrong phase sequence at three-phase networks . The measurement is very simple and can be carried out without much wiring effort, as no separate auxiliary voltage is required. Early detection of impending failtures and preventive maintenance prevent costly damage and as a user you benefit from the operational safety and high availability of your system.
|1- / 3-phase:||3|
|Standard measuring range:||3 AC 400 V|
|Measuring range max.:||750 V|
|Output contacts:||2 C/O contacts|
|Enclosure design:||Switch cabinet|
- According to IEC/EN 60255-1
- Monitoring of
- Under- and overvoltage up to 3 AC 1000 V max.
- Phase failure
- Phase sequence
- Adjustable on delay 0.1 ... 30 s
- Without separate auxiliary voltage
- Start up delay ta 30 s fixe
- One LED in each case for
- Operating voltage L1/L3
- Overvoltage Umax.
- Undervoltage Umin.
- Asymmetry / Phase sequence / Power failure
- Contact position
- De-energized on trip
- 2 changeover contacts
- As option available with energized on trip
- Width: 45 mm