These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Show the facebook fanpage in the right blod sidebar
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Three-stage enabling switch
- Article number: 0068910
- Type: RE6909/00000/1A05/00
The enabling switch serves as an enabling device acc. EN 60204-1 and meets the requirements for... more
The enabling switch serves as an enabling device acc. EN 60204-1 and meets the requirements for enabling devices with three positions as determined in EN 60947-5-8.
The enabling switch features two normally open contacts controlling the safety function. When the enabling switch is activated both contacts are closed and the plant is released. If the enabling switch is pushed through resp. released the safety function is triggered and both contacts open up.
Only evaluation units with cross-circuit monitoring may be used.
- Safe working in hazardous areas
- Ergonomic design and fatigue-free working
- Expandable and applicable in many ways
- Safe during set-up-mode
- Safety during maintenance of machines and installations
- Modular set-up
- Enabling switch
- E-Stop button (optional)
- Operating unit
- Additional function keys, expandable e.g. for control functions (optional)
- Universal attachment of holders via M4 and/or UNC #4-40 thread