These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Show the facebook fanpage in the right blod sidebar
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
The bayonet ring is used to combine individual modules into a functional unit (e. g. M12A). Its... more
The bayonet ring is used to combine individual modules into a functional unit (e. g. M12A). Its design allows for several mounting versions. The bayonet principle ensures the easy and simple installation or dismantling of units. Being able to rotate the bayonet rings in 90° increments allows installation according to the conditions.
|Description:||Mounting and connection ring for functional units|
- EU-Test certificate according to the directive 2006/42/EG, annex IX
- For safety applications up to PLe/Category 4 according to EN/ISO 13849-1
- Modular and expandable system
- Rugged stainless steel design
- Wireless mechanical safeguarding
- Combines the benefits of safety switch, locking module and key transfer in a single system
- Easy installation through comprehensive accessories
- Protection against lock-in
- Coding level low, medium, high according to DIN EN ISO 14119:2014-03
- For assembly and installation of the STS units
- Choice of direction in 4 increments of 90°
- Simple assembly by plugging and turning