The SAFEMASTER STS series safety switch with guard lock offers the possibility of integrating up to three command and indication functions. This allows control signals such as emergency stop or acknowledgement of the safety door to be triggered directly at the entrances of machines and plant access points. In addition emergency stop buttons, illuminated buttons, pushbuttons or selector switches are also available. The safety switch with guard lock is also available with auxiliary and emergency release as well as coded actuators.
Due to its very slim design, the robust and attractive fibre reinforced polymer (FRP) enclosure can be mounted directly on safety fences to save space. The optional M23 plug connectors ensure fast set-up and reduce the wiring effort to a minimum.
Advantages and customer benefits at a glance:
- Integral: Simple incorporation of command functions and indication functions
- Space-saving: Direct installation on the safety fence due to narrow design of only 40 mm and compact height
- Adaptable: Individually adaptable to suite your application, retrospectively expandable
- Codable: Actuators and actuator modules can be coded. This function can also be retrofitted.
- Flexibility: Large selection of different controls, such as emergency stop buttons, illuminated buttons, pushbuttons and selector switches
- Connection: Fast, wiring-free set-up through optional M23 round plug connectors for 12- and 19-pin versions
- High degree of safety: Personnel and system protection up to the highest safety category 4 / PL e
- Time saving: Reduced installation and wiring time due to integrated operating elements and wireless protection of additional safety doors