- Équipment de contact: 2
- Tension nominale: DC 6 - 110 V
- Plage de tension UN: 0,8 - 1,6
- Indice de protection: wahlweise RT III (waschdicht), RT II (lötstraßenfest)
- Dimensions L x I x H: 29 x 13 x 25,5 mm
- Isolation galvanique entre circuit de commande et circuit de charge
- Commutation de charges jusqu'à 16 A avec consommation moindre des entraînements
- Jusqu'à 8 contacts dans un jeu de contacts
- Faibles résistances de contacts
- Meilleures valeurs d'isolation grâce à des jeux de contacts partiellement équipés
- Efficacité énergétique grâce à des relais sensibles ou comportement bistable de la commutation
- Dimensions réduites
- Socle relais adapté pour un échange rapide des éléments de construction
Forcibly guided contacts type A and type B
Relays with forcibly guided contacts are differentiated into two different types. Type A describes relays where all contacts are mechanically interconnected. Type B relays have both mechanically interconnected contacts and non-mechanically interconnected contacts.
Relays available in different designs, contacts and materials
Dold safety relays are available in upright and horizontal designs and offer up to 8 mechanically forcibly guided contacts. With different designs, contact materials and, if required, partially equipped contact sets, we offer you maximum flexibility. The types OA 5601, OA 5602 and OA 5603 with 4, 6 and 8 contacts respectively enable limit currents of up to 10 A. You can choose between single contacts and double contacts for demanding tasks with the OA 5621 and OA 5622 relays. With Dold safety relays, you simply always switch safely and reliably.
Relays with mechanically forcibly guided contacts are used, among other things, in safety relay modules or control systems. The simplicity of use makes safety relays the ideal component, since faults can be detected without major circuitry effort due to the positive guidance of normally closed and normally open contacts. In these safety-relevant applications, special attention is paid not only to the high switching reliability but also to the compact design.
The OA 5642, OA 5643 and OA 5644 relay families, which are extremely flat at 10.3 mm and have 2, 3 and 4 contacts respectively, take account of the desire for ever smaller and more compact components. The limits of miniaturization of electromechanical relays are essentially set by the required clearance and creepage distances.
Dold safety relays are known for their robustness and reliability and are also extremely energy-efficient. The sensitive version of the OA 5643 relay with three contacts can boast a rated power of only 330 mW.
Sockets for PCB mounting are available for almost all safety relays. These allow the safety relays to be replaced quickly during preventive maintenance. In addition, plug-in sockets for rail mounting are also available. Typical areas of application are:
- Railroad technology
- Elevator controls
- Firing technology
- Automation, process technology
- Medical devices
- Conveyor technology