- Équipment de contact: 1
- Tension nominale: DC 4,5 - 48 V
- Plage de tension UN: 0,75 - 2,2
- Indice de protection: RT III (wash-tight)
- Dimensions L x I x H: 20,2 x 10,1 x 12,15 mm
- Isolation galvanique entre circuit de commande et circuit de charge
- Commutation de charges jusqu'à 16 A avec consommation moindre des entraînements
- Jusqu'à 8 contacts dans un jeu de contacts
- Faibles résistances de contacts
- Meilleures valeurs d'isolation grâce à des jeux de contacts partiellement équipés
- Efficacité énergétique grâce à des relais sensibles ou comportement bistable de la commutation
- Dimensions réduites
- Socle relais adapté pour un échange rapide des éléments de construction
Miniature relays in different designs, contacts and materials.
The miniature relays OW 5691, OW 5699 also have an overall height of only 12.15 mm and find their place in almost any environment. Characteristic of the wash-tight miniature relays known under the DILAIS brand is their high switching capacity, wide operating voltage range and reliability.
Thus, the monostable power miniature relay OA 5690 is always used when there are the highest requirements for galvanic isolation between the control and load circuits. Clearances and creepage distances ≥ 8 mm between coil and contact as well as low coupling capacitances make this relay the ideal component.
In the OR 5691 remanence relay, the contacts also remain in the active position after a current pulse by utilizing the existing residual magnetism (remanence) until a reduced pulse occurs in the opposite direction of current flow. Thus, this relay is also used when the self-heating of the coil and the energy consumption are to be reduced to a minimum.
Dold's miniature relays are characterized by their smallest dimensions combined with high performance and reliability. For example, the relay minis measure just 10 x 20 x 12 mm. However, the switching contacts easily cope with continuous currents of up to 8 A. In addition, the user can choose between different contact materials and designs. Typical areas of application are:
- Automation and process technology
- Measurement and monitoring technology
- Installation and power engineering