- Fonction: Interrupteur avec gâche électrique et actionneur séparé
- Version: FRP
- Certificat d‘examen CE de type correspondant à la directive machine2006/42/CE, annexe IX
- Pour les applications de sécurité jusqu’à PLe / Cat. 4 selon DIN EN ISO 13849-1
- Système modulaire et extensible
- Sécurisation mécanique sans câblage
- Montage facile grâce aux nombreux accessoires
- Protection contre l’emprisonnement
- Classe de codage faible, moyenne et haute selon DIN EN ISO 14119:2014-03
Electromechanical solenoid interlocks prevent the opening of movable guards by allowing the guard door to be opened only after an enable signal has been sent from the machine control system to the guard locking device. As long as the enable signal is still present, the movable part of the safety guard can be opened and closed. If there is no longer an enable signal and the safety guard is closed, the guard locking is reactivated and the machine can be started.
The guard locking devices can be used for both process and reliable personal protection and are available with separate actuator. On solenoid interlocks with separate actuator, the guard locking and actuator are not structurally connected to each other, but are functionally brought together or separated when the contacts are switched.
Looking for an electromechanical safety switch?
Do you need an electromechanical safety switch without guard locking? When the movable safety guard is opened, hazardous movements must be switched off immediately and secured against restarting. In this case, a safety switch without guard locking is the right choice.
- EPLAN macro Safemaster STS/K (ZIP - 494.29 KB)
- EPLAN macro Safemaster STS (ZIP - 459.47 KB)
- Flyer Solutions for recycling plants (PDF - 727.66 KB)
- Flyer Solutions for palletizing systems (PDF - 738.53 KB)
- Flyer Safeguarding animal enclosures (PDF - 766.27 KB)
- Flyer Power Interlocking (PDF - 228.29 KB)
- Flyer Solutions for mixing plants (PDF - 482.29 KB)
- Flyer SAFEMASTER STS (PDF - 268.77 KB)
- Folded flyer SAFEMASTER STS (PDF - 872.68 KB)
- Flyer Guard lock with command functions (PDF - 287.16 KB)
- Flyer Solutions for railway depots and workshops (PDF - 572.08 KB)
- System description SAFEMASTER STS (PDF - 5.4 MB)